There are hundreds of media players in the world but none of them are quite like Kodi. The latest version of the app came out recently and it took the world by storm. Kodi 17.1 Krypton APK is the first release after the official release of the app and we will see some of the fixes that were in there.
The first release of Kodi saw the light of the day nearly 15 years ago. Gradually after that, the XBMC foundation kept improving the App by adding features and fixing bugs in the previous versions. Even volunteer developers are working on the app to make it even better than before.
Fixes in Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
- Fix slow playlist making.
- Improved analog stick handling.
- PVR fixes.
- Fix EDL skipping.
- Fixed replaying of audio files.
- Improved use of SMB on new installs.
- Fix reading tags from the internet.
- Advanced keyboard mapping.
- Update web interface of Chorus.
- Fix Subtitle stream closing while playing audio.
- Added RTMP input stream for Windows.
These were only some of the fixes that the developers fixed in Kodi 17.1 Krypton which you can download here. Krypton is the name of all the v17 versions. I hope that you have understood this post thoroughly enough. Go to KodiApp Downloads for queries.