Download Kodi for Android Latest version with the direct links given in this guide. Kodi Android App is easy to install with the tutorial provided on this website.
Have you ever missed one of your favorite TV Show episode or a movie you were highly excited for? There is no need to worry now because, with Kodi, you have endless entertainment at your fingertips. Kodi is available for almost every operating system, leave some. But today, we are going focus on how to get Kodi for Android.
Kodi is a media player and a media streaming device. It is a multi-purpose app and you won’t have to download two different apps for these two purposes. You can play your own media as well as stream from online sources. In this post, we are going to brief you on everything about this app.
Kodi for Android is available for free and you can install it easily. Let’s go through the process of how to download and install it.
Kodi for Android Download
|Updated on||Aug 22, 2017|
|Download Size||84 MB|
|App by||XBMC Foundation|
Android is the most used and most popular operating system for smartphones in the world. A majority of devices run on Android. Thus it is obvious that Kodi for Android will be available on the Google Play Store seeing that it is such a popular app. Kodi is available for free on the Google Play Store without any in-app purchases whatsoever.
The Google Play method is relatively easy to carry out. You just have to follow the simple steps given below.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device. You know that you should be having a Google Account to use the Play Store.
- Tap on the Search bar and type “Kodi” in the search bar and hit enter.
- Google Play will display all the results and Kodi will be on the top of the list.
- Select the app from the results and open its page.
- You will see the “Install” button as the app is free to download.
- Tap on it and you will see a bunch of permissions you have to allow.
- Click “Accept” and the download process will start.
- Once the download is complete, the installation and it’ll be over pretty soon as well.
The installation will be over in a couple of minutes at best. Though it depends on your internet connection. That aside, this method is the official and the most reliable one. There is also another method that is easy but you should only use when the Google Play Store method doesn’t work.
Features of Kodi for Android
Kodi is one of the best and most popular media players out there. It has a large user base and it has proved itself from time to time as one of the best media streaming apps of all time. Kodi started out as a homebrew app for the XBox but over time, it became available for various operating systems.
There are a lot of features that have gotten Kodi APK for Android into the top of the list. Let’s take a look at them.
- The app can play any and all media from your local storage like music, videos, and even pictures.
- It can play audio and video either from the local storage or cloud storage.
- Kodi has support for almost all of the video and audio formats that are available on the internet.
- You can even stream media from online sources with the help of add-ons and plug-ins.
- These add-ons are free to download and there are a lot of them.
- They allow you to watch Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos from a variety of sources on the internet.
- With these add-ons, you could have the largest library you could ever imagine.
- If you are getting bored with the same old interface, then you could change it with the help of an endless supply of themes.
- Other than that, Kodi for Android is totally free without any kind of in-app purchases.
- It lets you download media from online sources so that you can play it later.
So these were some of the best features of the app that you could enjoy. There are some other features as well, which you will surely find out once you start playing around the app once you start using it.
Finally, we are at the conclusion of this article on Kodi for Android Download. I am sure that this article had enough info for you to understand the concept of the app and how to get it on your Android device. If you happen to have any queries, then you can contact us at Kodi.