If you have installed Kodi and are looking for a good source for watching free movies and TV Shows, then your best bet would be the Exodus Add-on. It is a darn good Add-on and one of the first add-ons that users tend to install. So today, we are going to learn how to install Exodus Kodi Add-on.
Exodus is one of the best Add-ons for Kodi, maybe even the best for media streaming. It has an almost unparalleled Movie and TV Shows library that maybe only a few can match. Of course, it is free to use, as is everything in Kodi. You can watch so many Movies and TV Shows with Exodus Kodi Add-on.
So, without any further ado, let’s start the procedure of how to install this add-on on Kodi.
About Exodus Kodi
As you may know, if you have been using Kodi for some time, it has a feature that allows you to install Add-ons for added accessibility. One of those add-ons is Exodus Kodi and it is very much popular. It lets you access a huge library of online media sources so that you can watch anything that you like.
It is one of the best and most reliable sources for media streaming add-ons so far. Exodus compromises neither on the quality nor on the variety when it comes to Movies and TV Shows. You can find almost every latest Movies and TV Shows regardless of when they have been released.
One more thing about Exodus Kodi that you need to keep in mind. Exodus has changed developers quite a few times already. So you may find it in a few different repositories. But you need to find the most recent ones so as to avoid bugs and crashes.
It might happen that if you download and install it from one of the older repositories, it wouldn’t properly or at all. So keep your eyes on this page because the one that we are going to explain here is without a doubt, the latest version.
Install Exodus on Kodi
The most recent developer of Exodus, Coldfire; has dropped all support for Exodus Kodi. So, you know, it had to find a new home before going into oblivion. And it found it in The Cyper’s Locker Repository. Exodus is a favorite among the majority of users. So it wasn’t surprising that someone would pick it up after the previous developer dropped it.
Now, the most recent version is in the Agent 47 Repository. We are going to go with that one and install it on Kodi. You can obviously install Exodus on any device that can run Kodi. Let’s go.
- Open Kodi and click the gear icon at the top-left to open Settings.
- Head over to File Manager and click on it.
- Inside it, you will see Add Source at the bottom. Click on it and a small window will appear.
- Click on <None> and a virtual keyboard will open up. Now, type or copy and paste this URL into the box: http://cypher-media.com/repo/
- Give it a name. Whatever you like, such as Cypher’s Locker and press OK.
- Now return to the Home Screen of Kodi and open Add-ons from the left pane.
- Tap on the box icon at the top-left of the screen. It is the Add-ons browser.
- On the next page, click “Install from zip file”.
- It will open a small window with the list of sources. If you more than one source added, then find Cypher’s Locker and click on it.
- There will be one zip file inside it. Click on it to install it.
- Go back to Add-ons Browser and select “Install from repository”.
- Find Cypher’s Locker repository that you just installed and select it.
- Now, click on Video Add-ons and then finally, select Exodus.
- Click on on the “Install” button and Exodus will be installed on Kodi.
So, this was the complete and comprehensive guide on how to install Exodus Kodi Add-on. Once the add-on is installed, you will get a small message on the screen saying that the installation is complete. Now, go back to the home screen and go to Add-ons to open Exodus Kodi.
Features of Exodus Kodi
There are many pros and cons of installing Exodus on Kodi. We will discuss those in this section and you will get a much clearer idea of how you can use the Add-ons to get the most out of it. It has a huge library and you can find just about every movie and show that you can think of.
You can watch a wide variety of Movies and TV Shows, using this add-on. You can watch Movies from all around the world and also choose from different sources. Here are the features of Exodus Kodi.
- The best thing about Exodus is that you will find a huge number of TV Shows and Movies in the library.
- You can watch newly released Movies and even some dating back a few decades.
- When you open Exodus, you will see a bunch of categories like Movies, TV Shows, Channels, Search, Tools, etc.
- It also shows you the Movies and Shows that you have downloaded.
- You can find Movies according to Genre, Year, Actors and Actresses, Languages, and a lot of other categories.
- Once you find a Movie that you wanna watch, you can choose from a number of sources to play it from.
- The same thing goes for TV Shows as well. You can even choose channels to watch their shows.
- Kodi even allows you to download those Movies and TV Shows.
- There are just so many options you can explore, that you will no longer be bored of watching Movies or TV Shows.
- Exodus Kodi also allows you to stream Anime, Cartoons, and possibly anything that you can think of, except for some things.
- The only real drawback of this add-on is that it doesn’t allow Live TV Streaming.
So these were the features that you get when you install Exodus on Kodi. There are few drawbacks, but they are nothing compared to the behemoth list of features that it offers.
With this, we are at the conclusion of this tutorial on How to install Exodus on Kodi. I hope you have enjoyed reading the article. I am sure that if you follow the steps correctly, then you would be able to use the addon correctly. Contact us on Kodi Tutorials.